Running Alliance Sport is excited to introduce a new challenge for our runners and walkers, The Texas 5K Series. This challenge consists of finishing the following five RAS races:
Seabrook Lucky Trail 5K (either Friday March 16 or Saturday March 17, 2018)
Yuri’s Night 5K/10K on Saturday March 31, 2018
Texas Heatwave Michelob Ultra 5K/5 Mile on July 4, 2018
Lunar Rendezvous 5K on Saturday July 14, 2018
St Thomas Family 5K/5K-9 on Saturday October 6, 2018
The rules for the Texas 5K Series are as follows:
- The same person must finish all races in the same calendar year.
- No virtual runs, you must physically be present all 5 events to receive time and credit.
- Seabrook 5K will only count as one race, even if an individual runs both Friday and Saturday.
- For the Texas Heatwave, either the 5k or the Five Mile Run will count.
- For Yuri’s Night, either the 5K or the 10K Run will count.
St Thomas Family 5K/5K-9 will be the final race and anchor event of the challenge.
Every finisher will receive a finisher medal at each race. A special commemorative item will be awarded to all who complete the Series, at the St Thomas event.
NOTE: There will be no refunds and no deferment. If you are unable to participate in a race, you can receive RAS Perk Points of comparable value which may be used to discount future online RAS race registrations. However, the registrant must notify us 30 days in advance that they cannot make a race for Perk Points to be awarded.